Who are the United Comrades for Puerto Rico Decolonization?
By José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico
The best way to answer this question is by explaining, who would not be? You would not be in our group if you:
- Believe that Puerto Rico is not a colony.
- Believe that Puerto Rico should not be decolonized.
- Believe that it is impossible to achieve our decolonization through peaceful resistance.
- Believe that Puerto Ricans do not have the right to self-determination and independence.
- Believe that it is impossible to create a tsunami of people that could force the United States government to comply with the 35 United Nations resolutions asking it to immediately decolonize Puerto Rico.
All those who do not identify himself or herself with these characteristics, could be a united comrade for Puerto Rico decolonization. You don’t even have to be Boricua!
How many are we?
As many as protest in the streets in our permanent yearly manifestations. Our goal is to create a tsunami of people to force the US government to do what it has not wanted to do in over a century!
Why a tsunami?
Because, those who have maintained Puerto Rico as their colony, don’t believe in elections, or plebiscites or JUSTICE FOR ALL!
- AMÉRICA LATINA (9.665)
- ARGENTINA (3.607)
- CATALÁ (4.619)
- CHÁVEZ VIVE, LA LUCHA SIGUE (4.437)
- CIENCIA (412)
- CUBA (2.003)
- CULTURA (695)
- DESTACADOS(SLIDER) (5)
- ECOLOGÍA, MEDIO AMBIENTE (574)
- ECONOMÍA (464)
- EL COMUNISTA (66.308)
- ENGLISH (2.325)
- ENTREVISTAS (33)
- ESPAÑA (14.604)
- EUSKERA (148)
- GALEGO (204)
- HISTORIA (559)
- HUMOR (25)
- INTERNACIONAL (12.392)
- LO MÁS DESTACADO (540)
- LO MÁS VALORADO (579)
- MÉXICO (4.063)
- OPINIÓN (2.679)
- PORTUGAL / BRASIL (5.806)
- SALUD (650)
- TECNOLOGÍA (368)