By José M. López Sierra – Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico has always been for the United States Government (USG) the Enchanted Island! So much so, that after 120 years of having her as its colony, the USG refuses to let her go.
The USG has taken out so much wealth from Puerto Rico since 1898, that for 73 years, it has violated the United Nations’ (UN) Charter of 1945. Moreover, the USG has violated thus far 37 UN resolutions asking it to immediately return Puerto Rico’s sovereignty to the Puerto Ricans.
The USG has artificially converted Puerto Rico into the Frightful Island for Puerto Ricans to get them out of their national territory. That is why the USG:
- Bombarded Vieques Island for 60 years
- Left Vieques Islands highly contaminated
- Closes schools
- Forced its citizenship on Puerto Ricans in 1917
- Forces Puerto Ricans to use United States (US) expensive ships for their transport
- Prohibits the development of a sustainable Puerto Rico’s economy
- Has historically Refused to help Puerto Rico quickly after a natural catastrophe
- Makes all laws against the Puerto Ricans
- Brainwashes Puerto Ricans not to resist its control over them
The evidence that Puerto Rico has been artificially converted into the Frightful Island for Puerto Ricans is the fact that today 5.4 million Puerto Ricans live off their national territory. That is contrasted to 3.4 million who have decided to remain.
Don’t let the USG scare you!
Join the permanent resistance to force the USG to comply with the will of the international community, because those who want to exploit Puerto Rico forever don’t believe in LIBERTY AND IN JUSTICE FOR ALL!